I’ve been struggling to compose my blog post this week so to take the pressure off I have decided to just post a list of some of the things I’ve found myself saying to the cubs over the last few months; things I’d never have thought I’d say before I had kids.
1. Don’t stick the paint brush in your dinner.
2. None of the birds in our garden are actually elves.
3. We don’t drill flies.
4. It’s not magic, it’s you flinging yoghurt everywhere.
5. Don’t lick your reflection in the TV.
6. You’re not going to draw with your pens, are you? Just put them in your toaster for fireworks!
7. No, you don’t ‘check’ your brother’s toothbrush by licking it.
8. Please don’t suck up the window condensation through a straw.
9. If you want to run away from home, next time run away to your bedroom instead of the extension.
10. Would everyone stop getting their hand stuck in a teapot?
If you liked this post feel free to share: